F4 Tornado - Fujita Scale
Learn more about F4 tornadoes using the below resources. You many use any of this information on your website as long as you link back to the original source. If you have any questions or notice any factual errors please contact us.
- F4 Tornado Facts - Get some basic facts on F4 tornadoes.
F4 Tornado Facts
Below are some basic F4 Tornado facts...
- An F4 is the second highest intensity rating on the now retired Fujita Scale.
- The F4 rating was replaced by EF4 under the new Enhanced Fujita Scale.
- A tornado rated an F4 had winds speeds between 207 to 260 MPH.
- The damage from a F4 tornado is devastating, large debris become flying missles. Structures with weak foundations will be blown away.